While Android users may have less in the way of restrictions on their devices than OS users, the fact still remains that they cannot jailbreak their devices and, as such, tend to miss out on an awful lot of neat features. One of these features is the ability to download a whole host of paid and premium apps , gaining the ability to try these apps and games before they spend money on them. Now, Android users can experience that through an app called HipStore.
Image : HipStore APK for Android Users
HipStore is an app installer [about] that contains millions of games, apps, ringtones, wallpapers and other content, paid or otherwise without having to pay. It is similar to the Google Play Store on Android, but this allows you to try the content before you buy it. However, rather than being a straightforward installation, to get HipStore on your device, you must first download the HipStore APK.
What is the APK ?
APK, or application package file, is a file that is used to download software onto Android. Usually, the files are zipped, are based on the JAR file format and have the .apk file extension. The best way to get the APK onto your device is to download it onto your computer and then email the files to yourself. You can open the email on your Android device and install it.
Download HipStore for Android :
- Open Settings > Security on your Android device
- Tick the box beside the option that reads Unknown Source Options. Do NOT skip this step – if you don’t do it, the HipStore APK cannot be downloaded onto your Android device
- Download the .apk file [link] onto your computer
- Locate the file and send it to yourself in an email or install it directly
- Open the email on your Android device and download the attachment
- Locate the .apk file on your Android device and tap on it to install it
- Leave it to install completely before you do anything else
Using HipStore for Android :
To use HipStore on your Android device, simply open the app from your home screen and find the content that you want to install. Download and install it onto your device and enjoy. Choose from millions of games, media files, apps, ringtones, HD wallpapers and much more besides and, as HipStore is regularly updated, don’t forget to check back for new content.
Let us know how you get on with HipStore and what you think of it and, for more tips and tricks for Android devices, follow us on Facebook. We’ll send the updates straight to your inbox.