Do you want to be able to play your favorite games without having buy them first ? Normally, you would have to install Cydia on your iPhone or iPad but the latest jailbreak we have is for iOS 9.3.3. Right now, we are on iOS 10.1.1 firmware and there isn’t any way to download Cydia [ext link], which means that we also cannot make use of AppCake, AppSync or Install0us, the Cydia apps that we used to be able to download paid apps and games .
Image : HipStore iOS 10.1.1 Download
We have some great news for you; you no longer need to jailbreak your iOS device to gain access to all the paid content you want . All you need to do is download HipStore, a popular app installer that you will not find in the iOS app store. This is the type of app that will not pass Apple’s strict guidelines but we are going to tell you how to get HipStore onto your iOS device today and, even better, it will work on iOS 10.1.1.
HipStore Supported Devices :
If your device is not on this list, it is not supported by HipStore on iOS 10.1.1.
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 4
How to Download HipStore on iOS 10.1.1 :
- Launch Safari browser on your iOS device
- Tap on the address bar and type in hipstoredownload.com . Tap the Go button and wait for the web page to load up
- When it does, tap on the UP arrow – it will be at the bottom or the top of the page
- Now select Add to Home Screen from the options
- Type HipStore where you are asked to name the app icon. Tap the Add button and then come out of Safari.
- The HipStore icon should now be visible on your home page
Video : This video explains these steps
HipStore is an excellent alternative for anyone who is missing out because there is no jailbreak and for those who don’t want to jailbreak. The links that follow will give you more information and help on all HipStore related topics