With the glaring lack of a jailbreak right now, many people are missing out on being able to download paid and premium apps and games . With iOS 10.2.1 download [ext link] now out, the chances of a jailbreak seem to be moving further and further away and it used to be that we could only get paid content by installing Cydia first. Now, though, there is another option. It’s called HipStore and it’s an app installer that is like Cydia [ext link].
Image : HipStore iOS 10.2.1 Download Tutorial
It isn’t as in-depth as Cydia but it is a decent alternative. With HipStore [ read about ], you do not need to download Cydia first and it will work on all devices that can run iOS 10.2.1. You won’t be able to just head over to the iOS app store and get it, though because Apple doesn’t allow this type of app in the store. However, despite that, it is a safe app to use and we are going to show you how to get it on iOS 10.2.1
Supported Devices :
HipStore will work on all the following devices on iOS 10.2.1
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 4
How to Download HipStore on iOS 10.2.1 :
- On your iOS device, open Safari browser [ please don’t waste time with another browser because it won’t work ]
- In the address bar, type hipstoredownload.com and then tap on the Go button
- When the specially designed web page has opened, look for the UP arrow and tap on it [ it will be at the bottom or in the top right corner of the screen ]
- A new window will open with a list of options , choose and tap on Add to Home Screen
- When you are asked to give the app a name, type HipStore and tap Add
- Come out of Safari and the Hipstore app icon will be on one of your home screen
Video: This is a video demonstration of these steps
While it isn’t as in depth as Cydia, HipStore does allow you to get that paid content and is a good alternative, particularly with no jailbreak in sight for now. Tell us what you think of it or if you are prepared to wait for the iOS 10.2.1 jailbreak [ext link] instead. The links below will give you more information about HipStore and how to delete it if you need to.
If you follow us on Facebook , we’ll keep you fully updated with all the latest news.