With so few jailbreaks available for everyone to use right now, there are a lot of users who are not able to install the tweaks and apps that are used to using to modify their devices, as well as downloading a whole host of paid games and apps for free. Apple has now released iOS 10.3.1 download [ext link] and that pushes the chances of a jailbreak further away but, luckily for many users, including those who have no interest in jailbreaking, there is another option.
Image : HipStore iOS 10.3.1 Download
It’s an app installer called HipStore and, while it doesn’t drill down to the same level that Cydia [ext link] does, it does offer a decent and usable alternative. While it is fully supported on iOS 10.3.1, you cannot download it from the iOS app store. That doesn’t mean it isn’t safe to use and we are going to give you the steps to download it onto iOS 10.3.1.
Image : HipStore iOS 10.3.1
Supported Devices :
HipStore is fully compatible with these devices on iOS 10.3.1 :
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 4
How to Download HipStore on iOS 10.3.1 :
Please note, this will only work with the Safari browser, no other.
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone or iPad and go to hipstoredownload.com
- Wait for the page to load up fully and then find the UP arrow , top right of the page on the iPad and bottom for the iPhone , tap on the arrow
- Wait for some more options to load along the bottom of the screen and then tap on Add to Home Screen
- Next, you need to rename the app icon so type in HipStore. Tap the Add button and then close Safari down
- You will find the HipStore app icon on your home screen
Video: Watch this to see these steps demonstrated
HipStore is not quite the same as Cydia and shouldn’t be seen as a complete replacement. It is a good alternative for use while we wait for an iOS 10.3.1 jailbreak and for those who have no wish to jailbreak but would still like some different apps and modifications on their devices. Check out the links below for more information about HipStore:
Follow us on Facebook for more tips and the latest updates.