Although we do have a jailbreak for iOS 10+, not everyone can use it and it hasn’t been updated to support iOS 10.3 download [ext link], which has just been released. Given that Yalu jailbreak was hard to come by, we shouldn’t expect anything in terms of an update or a new jailbreak for a while yet and that leaves those of you who updated to iOS 10.3 out of luck for downloading paid content . This is something we could only get through Cydia, using apps like AppSync, vShare [ext link] and Extensify , but today we can tell you that there is another way.
Image : HipStore iOS 10.3 Download
HipStore is an app installer that is like Cydia but doesn’t provide quite the same level of functionality. You can install HipStore without having to download Cydia first and you can use it to download all your favorite paid and premium content . It works on any device that runs iOS 10.3 and you can download it today using the instructions below.
Image : HipStore App
Supported Devices :
HipStore is compatible on all of these iOS 10.3 devices:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 4
How to Download HipStore on iOS 10.3 :
- Open Safari on your iPhone or iPad and go to hipstoredownload.com
- Wait for the page to load and then tap on the UP arrow , top or bottom of the screen
- Select Add to Home Screen from the new options at the bottom of the screen
- Type in HipStore when you are asked to provide a name for your app icon. Tap on Add
- When you close Safari, the new HipStore app icon will be on your home screen.
Video: This is a walkthrough of the above steps
Useful Links :
HipStore will never give us the same depth that Cydia does but, for those who have updated to iOS 10.3 or who don’t want to jailbreak, it is a great alternative and it will fill in a gap until the next jailbreak is released. For more information about HipStore, check out the following links
Let us know how you get on with HipStore and, if you follow us on Facebook , you will get instant updates for all the latest news.