HipStore app is an alternative solution to Cydia, providing us with a way of downloading thousands of apps and games onto our device. Right now, Cydia isn’t receiving any updates so HipStore and other installers like it are becoming popular.
HipStore has a large selection of modified apps and games, giving us all the extra features we could possibly want in our chosen downloads, all of which are free and available to all users. With plenty of features, HipStore has enough to tempt any user into trying it.
How to Download HipStore :
HipStore is dead simple to download and it comes in two flavors ( iOS and Android ) so pick the method below that matches your device:
- Tap the download button above
- Tap the link to Install the configuration profile on the page that loads
- Wait until the Profiles page in Settings opens automatically and then tap on the Install Profile button
- Type your passcode if needed and Safari browser will launch
- Tap on the Install HipStore button and a confirmation box opens
- Tap Install and wait for Settings to open again
- Tap Install > Next and finally tap Done
- Wait; when HipStore has installed, the icon will be on your home page
If you don’t see the icon, HipStore installation failed; do these steps again
Method 2: HipStore IPA
You will need to ensure that you have an updated version of iTunes so open it, click on Help > Check for Updates and follow the instructions on the screen if you need to update.
- Go to https://cydiaimpactor.app and download Cydia Impactor for Windows or Mac
- Download the HipStore .ipa file from the download button above
- Connect your device and computer together
- Launch Cydia Impactor, click Menu and check your device has been recognized; click on the name
- Find and drag the .ipa file into Cydia Impactor
- Sign in using your Apple ID and password
- Click OK on the warning message about Expired Certificates
- When Cydia Impactor has signed and loaded the HipStore certificate, the app icon will be on your home screen
- Open Settings and find the Profiles page in General;
- Tap the Hipstore certificate, tap Trust and then close Settings
- You can now use HipStore on your device
Method 3: HipStore APK
With full support built-in, Android users can also download HipStore and have some iOS apps on their devices. It does mean having to install the .apk file manually but, provided you follow the tutorial linked below properly, it isn’t difficult.
Frequently Asked Questions :
Click the link below to find the answers to all the commonly asked questions about HipStore app installer:
HipStore Error Fix :
Fixing errors that you experience with HipStore is simple and you can find the details of those errors and their solutions in the link:
HipStore may be the best we have while we wait for Cydia to receive another update that lets all of us use it. It costs nothing to try HipStore and it can easily be deleted if you don’t like it so try it, drop us a line in the comments box to tell us how you get on with it and follow us on Facebook for more HipStore updates and news.