iFile, one of the most popular Cydia apps ever, can now be downloaded without the need to jailbreak first and later we will tell you how.
First, for those who are not aware of why iFile is so popular, here are some more details.
What is iFile ?
iFile is a powerful, advanced FILE MANAGER app. We all know that Apple restricts our movements on iOS and, even though on the OSX, you can use Finder to explore and customize your file system, they will not allow you the same features on your iPhone or iPad. iFile does allow you that access and you can customize your files in many different ways.
iFile Features :
iFile has too many features to list but, suffice to say, all of them are useful. To begin with, you can view all of the file types on your device, including:
- Apple iWork
- Compressed file formats
- Microsoft files
- Web archive
You can customize your multimedia and software files in these ways:
- Moving them
- Renaming them
- Copying and pasting
- Installing .deb packages
- Editing text and property lists, like configuration files
- Packing and unpacking any compressed file format
- Importing MP3s and other files to your iPod library
Moving files in and out of your iOS device can be done by:
- Using the built-in web server with a browser or a network drive to view, upload and download files
- Easily manager Dropbox and FTP files
- Use a Toshiba FlashAir card to download files
- Send your files as email attachments
- Mount Apple disc image (.dmg) files
- Use Bluetooth to forward files to any other device that has iFile on it
iFile integrates very easily with:
- Safari Download Manager
- Attachment Saver
- Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing
How to Download iFile :
Downloading iFile is really quite simple. You won’t find it in the store – Apple won’t allow any app that provides features they don’t allow. All you need to do it install a third-party app installer called HipStore. Once installed, open it and download iFile, it’s as simple as that:
- Download HipStore from the link given here.
- Now go to the Apps > Categories and search for iFile and tap on the Install link or directly download from the button above.
Alternative Method :
You can also download and install the iFile app on iOS 10 and later using the iFile IPA which can be installed on your mobile using Cydia Impactor app. You can find more details about the download instructions in the following page.
As well as iFile, you will also find loads of other useful apps and tweaks in HipStore, including some of the best modified apps. When you have downloaded iFile, take a few minutes to look through HipStore and see what else you can find. Don’t forget to tell us what you think of iFile, especially if you are a first-time user, and follow us on Facebook for more updates.