iOS 10.3.2 is now public and, although there is a jailbreak for it, it isn’t one that every user will be able to install. Jailbreaks have been tough to get with iOS 10 and what we have had has come from just one developer , Luca Todesco. While he is doing his best to keep things as up to date as he can, the jailbreaks are limited to who can use them and there are many users who are not going to be able to install Cydia [ext link] and get their favorite paid apps and games for free.
Image : HipStore iOS 10.3.2
That has changed somewhat now; although we used to have to install apps like vShare [ext link] or AppSync through Cydia, there is now another way , HipStore. This is an app installer that provides some access to a few tweaks and paid apps but, although it is a decent alternative for now, it will never provide the functionality that Cydia does.
Image : HipStore Games and Apps
However, HipStore does not require you to jailbreak first, it will work on iOS 10.3.2 and you can get quite a bit of content through it. We’re going to show you how to install HipStore on your iOS 10.3.2 device.
HipStore iOS 10.3.2 Supported Devices :
HipStore will work on all of the following devices on iOS 10.3.2:
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 4
How to Download HipStore on iOS 10.3.2 :
- On your iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser
- Go to hipstoredownload.com , this will load our special mobile web page
- When it has loaded up, look for a large UP arrow [ top or bottom of your screen ] and tap on it
- Now choose Add to Home Screen from the list of options
- Type HipStore into the box to give a name for the icon . Tap Add and come out of Safari
- Check your home screen and you should see the new HipStore app
Video: This walks you through the above steps
Useful Links :
While HipStore isn’t as in-depth as Cydia, it is a reasonable alternative for those who can’t jailbreak right now. You can find more information about it at the links below:
Will you use HipStore or will you wait for a new jailbreak to come out ? Follow us on Facebook for more jailbreak updates.