With the distinct lack of usable jailbreaks right now, a good percentage of the jailbreak community is unable to modify their devices with mods and tweaks from Cydia [ext link] and they can’t download apps like Extensify [ext link], TweakBox [ext link], and vShare [ext link] anymore, to get their paid games and apps for free. Apple has just pushed iOS 10.3.3 download [ext link] out and that will make the wait for another jailbreak even longer. We have managed to find an interim solution for those who can’t jailbreak or who don’t want to jailbreak and it’s called HipStore.
Image : Download HipStore iOS 10.3.3
While HipStore doesn’t have the same level of functionality that Cydia has it is a good alternative that will fill the gap for now, providing access to paid content and some apps and tweaks. You can’t get it from the iOS app store but we are going to show you how to download it.
Image : HipStore iOS 10.3.3
Supported Devices :
HipStore works on the following devices on iOS 10.3.3 :
- iPhone 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 6th Generation
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 4
Download HipStore on iOS 10.3.3 :
This will only work with Safari browser:
- Launch Safari browser
- Go to hipstoredownload.com
- When the page has loaded up fully, find and tap the UP arrow [ top of the screen on the iPad and bottom for the iPhone ]
- Now some options will appear across the bottom of the screen; tap on Add to Home Screen
- Type HipStore into the box to give the app icon a name . Tap the Add button and exit Safari .
- The new HipStore icon is on your home screen
Video: Watch to see these steps
It is true that HipStore does not provide the same experience that Cydia does and it certainly should not be treated as a permanent replacement for it. However, it does offer enough functionality to make it a decent alternative for those who don’t want to go through with jailbreaking and for those who simply can’t right now.
Will you use HipStore while we wait for a new jailbreak or are you going to give it a miss ? Let us know how you get on and follow us on Facebook for all the latest iOS 10.3.3 jailbreak news.