HipStore is one of the best alternatives to Cydia that we know of right now, with a great choice of modified games and tweaked apps for all users. With Full support for iOS 12, you can find out more about HipStore here and read on for details on installing it.
Download HipStore on iOS 12 :
There are two ways to do this; pick a method and follow the tutorial:
Method 1: Configuration Profile
- Open the download button above in Safari browser
- Tap Install in the page that opens, allowing the profile to download
- Tap Install Profile when your Settings app has opened
- Type your passcode in and Safari opens
- Tap Install HipStore > Install in Safari and your Settings app will open again
- Tap Install > Next and on the last page, tap Done
- Check your home screen for the HipStore app icon , if it isn’t there, repeat these steps
- Now start enjoying the HipStore Apps
Method 2: HipStore .IPA File
Before you do this, open iTunes, click Help>Check For Updates and make sure iTunes is up to date.
- Go to https://cydiaimpactor.app and download the Mac or PC version of Cydia Impactor
- Download the HipStore .ipa from the download button above
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and launch Cydia Impactor
- Click Menu and make sure your device is detected
- Find and drag the .ipa file to Cydia Impactor
- Type your Apple ID and click OK when the Expired Certificates message appears
- Cydia Impactor will retrieve and sign the HipStore file
- When the HipStore icon is on your device home screen, open iOS Settings
- Click General > Profiles
- Tap the HipStore profile and then tap Trust
- Close settings, HipStore is ready for use
Frequently Asked Questions :
If you need to know more about HipStore before you decide to use it, check out our list of FAQ below:
HipStore Error Fix :
HipStore works very well but a small handful of users have come up against small errors that are easy to fix and you will find the solutions below:
Top HipStore Apps :
Minecraft Pocket Edition is a very popular and widely played block-game with primitive graphics for both the popular iOS and Android mobile operating systems. You can get the download and installation tutorials for iPhone and Android smartphones in the given link.
There are quite a few Cydia alternatives available now but HipStore is a popular one because it offers so much choice. Download it on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch today, share your views on it in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for all our top tips for apps and latest updates.