While we all like to download apps and games from the app store, sometimes the cost puts us off. When we could install Cydia on our iOS devices, we could use the likes of AppSync, AppCake, and Install0us to try out the latest games and apps but PPHelper does not work on iOS 9.3.5 and there is no way to downgrade back to iOS 9.3.3 to get Cydia. Luckily, we now have the option of using HipStore, an app installer that is very much like those on Cydia but with one difference, you can use it without jailbreaking first.
Image : HipStore iOS 9.3.5
HipStore [about] contains a whole host of paid games, apps, HD wallpaper, ringtones and other media content that you can download and try out . Then, if you like what you see, you can go ahead and purchase the app or game from the developer. With Taig and Pangu working hard on a new jailbreak, it is only a matter of time before one is released but, in the meantime, HipStore is a decent alternative to use. It isn’t quite so simple as downloading an app from the iOS app store but the following steps will show you how to download HipStore onto your iOS 9.3.5 device.
Image : HipStore on iOS
Supported Devices :
HipStore can be downloaded onto any of the following devices on iOS 9.3.5:
- iPhone 4S, 5, 5C, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6S, 6S Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus
- iPod Touch 5th and 6thGeneration
- iPad Pro – both models
- iPad Mini, 2, 3
- iPad Air, Air 2
- iPad 2, 3, 4
How to Download HipStore on iOS 9.3.5 :
- Launch the Safari browser
- Tap the address bar and type in hipstoredownload.com . Tap on GO and wait for the page to load
- When it does, tap the UP arrow – top or bottom of your screen
- Tap Add to Home Screen on the next page to save the icon
- Call the icon HipStore and tap the Add button
- Shut down Safari and you will see the Hipstore app icon on your home screen
Video: This video shows you these steps
HipStore is a nice alternative for those waiting for a new jailbreak and for those who don’t want to jailbreak. If you want to delete it, you can and if you have any problems with it, simply following the guidance given in the following links:
Are you going to use HipStore while you wait for another jailbreak ? Tell us what you think of it. For more tips and tutorials like this follow us on Facebook .